Responsibilities: Design and development of product dossiers, value messages, manuscripts, health technology assessments, and white papers for pharmaceutical and biotechnology products.
- Work with and potentially manage other writers and researchers.
- Conduct structured and/or systematic reviews of clinical and economic literature
- Act as the primary writer or editor.
- Summarize, synthesize, and interpret clinical and economic data including disease-specific and pharmaceutical product research.
- A love of science combined with strong writing skills and an interest in their intersection with health care.
- Strong interest in and/or knowledge of the health care/pharmaceutical industry, market access, health economics, epidemiology, cost-effectiveness modeling, and/or medical writing.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in the life sciences (e.g., pharmacology), health economics, or a related field.
- Demonstrated writing skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational abilities.
- Sense of urgency to meet goals, objectives, and deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and accountability.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Systematic review, critical appraisal, and/or health technology assessment.
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note the title of the position for which you are applying in the subject of the email.