Global Cost-effectiveness Models
Global model platforms that can be easily adapted to any market
- Markov and state transition models
- Survival partition models
- Patient simulation models
- Discrete events simulations
- Steady state models
Local analyses for reimbursement and HTA submissions.
- Experience in all major markets
- Local clinical and health economic experts
- Experts in Canadian analyses
Budget Impact Analyses
Estimate the financial consequences of the adoption and diffusion of a new health care intervention to public and private payers.
- National or managed care perspective
- Net benefit analyses
- Hospital budget analyses
Assess pooled and comparative effectiveness of a new product.
- Systematic Review
- Indirect treatment comparisons (ITC)
- Network meta-analyses (NMA)
- Propensity Score Matching
- Co-developers of NetMetaXL, co-authors of PRISMA NMA reporting guidelines
- Over 75 meta-analyses, ITCs and NMA studies completed
- Click here to learn more about Evidence Synthesis at Cornerstone
Collect data on practice patterns, outcomes and burden of illness.
- Multi-center, global registries
- Single- and multi-center chart review
- Web-based or traditional data entry
Interested in a service that is not listed? Contact us.